Benefits of insurance for driving school cars:
- Helps you in case of damage-It’s difficult for a fresher (new to driving school) to drive a car safely so there is more certainty of car damage and more over a driving instructor requires a number of additional covers. In case of driving school cars chances of damage is more than standard cars as it has been used by number of learners and they are new to this field so that’s why chances of damaging is more so it is more important in case of driving school cars to apply for driving school insurance .
- It provides your recovery in case of theft, damage due to fire or accidents and also provides you legal protection and recovery in case of uninsured losses (losses made by you/instructor or from a learner).
- The policies are further divided into six further subsections: Driving Instructors, Private Car Insurance, VAN Insurance, Removal Company, Household Insurance, Business and Liability.
- There are various types of insurance covered under Breakdown cover, Gap cover, Personal Accident and illness.
- Some driving insurance policies (in case of driving car insurance) also allow you to teach people off the road who are 14 years old or more than this age.
- The driving insurance policy is for different category of people and on the basis of category of driver they are further divided into two: standard car insurance for the drivers having a clean driving record and non- standard car insurance for drivers for drivers who fall outside of the “low-risk” category.
- While you are driving, it is always worth remembering that safety is your first concern. So, for the new drivers it is a must that they apply for driving school insurance so that there is no risk against any accident that might happen.